Thursday, 9 February 2017

Lifestyle | Our Own Candle Company

I recently saw Leanne over at Nails and Teapots review candles from 'Our Own Candle Company'. Once I saw the packaging and the large range of scents they offered, I headed straight out and picked myself up a few to try. 

Our Own Candle Company import candles from the U.S.A. They offer quality candles that have: no wasted wax, a great scent, clean burning and long lasting candles all at affordable prices. 

As a huge lover of Yankee Candles I was sceptical on how well these candles would burn, last for and how intensive the scent would be. I picked up two candle jars: a large jar in Buttercream (£12) and a small jar in French Vanilla (£5).





Firstly the candles are presented in beautiful vintage glass jars, with screw top lids and vintage labels. The scents are incredible. They burn a strong and intense smell which fill the whole house. They also have a long burning time, which is a massive plus point for me. Also after you have burnt out candle you can reuse the glass jar for storing items. 

Our Own Candle Company also offer Meltems which work in a similar way as the Yankee Tarts. 

These candles are the same quality as Yankee but retail for a fraction of the price. If you are a candle lover like myself, I highly recommend you check out Our Own Candle Company.

Petrina xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!
    What do you think about supporting each other? We could follow each other's blog via email or GFC and if you want on another socials like twitter twitter or instagram :)

    let me know on my blog
    smiles' avenue
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me!
    They're great aren't they!

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely! The jars look really nice and would be great to reuse! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. these candles look so beautiful and more vintage which is even better! so pleased they they smell as good as they look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely, I will definitely be purchasing some of these when I move out of halls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I've never seen this company before. I'm quite the candle addict, but honestly Yankee candles are so overpriced, I need a good alternative! I'll definitely have to check these out! x

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound great love the packaging and anything cheaper than Yankee is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I read every single one. I will answer any questions you have :) xx

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com