Monday, 9 June 2014

Beauty | NARS Laguna Review

As summer is fast approaching everyone is after that sun kissed, healthy glowing look. And as everyone knows here in the UK sun is something we lack, so I headed off to the make up counters to achieve this look.


While spending most of my time reading make up reviews one bronzer always pops up which is, NARS Laguna. Now this is probably the most blogged about bronzer of all time, so I took the plunge and ordered one myself. 




Laguna comes in the classic sleek NARS packing with the small compact mirror making it easy to use on-the-go. When first seeing the product in person I can't say I was overwhelmed as the colour was pretty dull, I also wasn't sure it was going to suit my skin tone. However NARS claims it's designed to flatter every skin tone much like their equality famous Orgasm blush. 

Once applied to the skin I 100% understood the massive hype around this product. It applied to the skin perfectly, it gave a touch of shimmer to the skin but nothing to glittery, it also gave me an effortless natural sun-kissed look with help from the gold undertones. If you are after a sun kissed look or if you are doubting whether or not to purchase Laguna I would say go and order yourself one now!  



7 comments:

  1. I saw this product a while back on a make-up tutorial with Tanya Burr and Millie Mackintosh. The colour looks great and so natural. I've been tempted by this for so long.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once my Benefit bronzer has finished I need to get this, can't bear missing out on such hyped products!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks so beautiful! I so love NARS, their products are all so amazing aren't they? xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard amazing things about this too.. Looks gorgeous. Maybe I need to bite the bullet! :)
    Nicola xx

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe I don’t own this yet! Yet another great review of it... I really need to pick one up!x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now I regret why I sold my Laguna. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I read every single one. I will answer any questions you have :) xx