Monday, 28 April 2014

Skin Care | Simple Daily Skin Care Routine

Whenever I read a Skin Care Routine I always find most Beauty Bloggers use about 20 items on their skin. However I find the less chemicals I use on the skin the better it becomes. Here are products I use daily that leave my skin hydrated, soft and smooth.




Firstly in the mornings I wash my face and then use the Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion with cotton pads to remove any dirt or left over make-up. I then spray the Eve Taylor Balancing Toner over my face and pat dry. Before applying my make-up i use the Soap and Glory Feel Good Factor BBCream, which is an all-in-one primer, moisturizer and BB cream.




I wash my face again before bed and give my face a quick wipe over with Facial Cleansing Wipe to get the majority of my make-up off. I then clean my skin deeper with the Garnier Micellar Water on cotton pads. Once all my make-up is removed I use the Soap and Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator or the Eve Taylor Balancing Moisture Cream to moisturize and then apply Sudocream over any blemishes.


How many skin care products do you use?

10 comments:

  1. Just read your post about the S&G BB cream, I actually think I need it! How much of a lifesaver is sudocrem too! Thank you for your comment on my post, I am still undecided but your hair looks so lovely!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to decrease and simplify my skincare routine! Right now I'm trying to switch from an Origins facial wash to oil-cleansing. But for a typical night (excluding masks and stuff) I probably use about 3-4 products. So not too many.

    I find that if I have too many products or too long a routine I tend to dread washing my face instead of enjoy it, ya know? :)

    Zauni.
    Morning Neon
    "Let's move to Vegas."

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice selection of products! i really want to try the garnier miccelar water!

    This Girl Loves Chic 

    Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic 


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You use such great products! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had all of these products, my selection is so limited!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the Simple range for budget beauty and find it works perfectly with my skin :) some really nice products here xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think just the same about keeping it simple and not using that many products!

    Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Simple, and have been really tempted to buy Garnier's Micellar water but I think I have far too many products already haha!

    Love your blog btw, just been procrastinating around bloglovin' hahaha. I've followed you know so can't wait to read more :)

    Vicky xx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I like the look of that toner, in a spray bottle xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I read every single one. I will answer any questions you have :) xx